Instagram is now more than just a photo-sharing app. Adam Mosseri, Instagram’s head, did confirm that they are now focusing on other areas like messaging and videos. This is because it’s the best way for Instagram to keep up with other popular social media apps like TikTok.
With that considered, the best way to grow your Instagram account and boost your engagement is by posting Instagram Reels. This is now the ultimate way to share information with your audience.
If you don’t have a reel ready just yet, all you really need to do is browse through IG’s reel feed and find inspiration. If you don’t know how to go about all that just yet, we’re here to help. We’ve got guides on where to find saved reels on Instagram.
We will also include other useful tips when it comes to creating Instagram Reels, including using editing apps like Lift: Story Maker so you can come up with the most stunning reels.
Download Lift: Reels & Story App Maker to create Instagram Reels that your followers wouldn’t skip watching.
How to Find Saved Reels on Instagram in 2023
If you already have saved Instagram Reels, it may not be easy to figure out where you can find them. That’s because there’s no dedicated section for it at the bottom of your screen.
So, if you’ve never tried viewing your saved posts (including reels) before, we got you.
Here’s where you can find your saved Instagram Reels:
- First, open your Instagram app and go to your profile feed.
- Next, tap the Menu Icon on the upper right side of the screen.
- Once the Menu pops up, select Saved.
- After that, go to All Posts and find the saved reel you’re looking for. If you already have lots of saved posts, including photos, find reels easily by tapping on the Instagram Reel Icon.
How to Find Saved Draft Reels on Instagram
Creating a reel can be a long process, especially if you want to get creative. Some would even take hours to finish an Instagram Reel worth posting. Know that you don’t have to work on a reel straight to finish and have it posted.
You can save a draft of your reel instead so you can continue working on them later on. To do that, you just need to tap Save draft instead of the Share button to post a Reel.
So, where does Instagram save draft reels? Unfortunately, there’s no pop-up option to continue editing your drafted post. But don’t worry! It’s not hard to continue where you left off.
Here’s how to find your saved draft reel so you can edit or share it:
- First, you should open your Instagram app and tap the Plus Icon on the top of your screen.
- Then, go to Reel and tap your phone’s gallery at the bottom.
- Next, tap Drafts right beside the Gallery.
- You’ll then see all your saved draft reels. Select the one you’d like to use.
- Tap Edit if you want to make changes or add more photos or clips to your reel.
- If you’re already happy with your Reel, finalize your edit and add a caption, tag people, or add topics. Select Share once you’re ready to publish your post.
Bonus: How to Create Captivating Reels with Lift: Reels & Story Maker
While the easiest way to create a Reel is by using the Instagram app itself, the tools you can use on it can be limiting. There aren’t a lot of options when it comes to templates and layouts you can use.
Sometimes, the Instagram Reels editor is not working or lagging a lot. That said, there may be better ways to create the most interesting reels without much hassle.
You can always create a collage on your iPhone with the burst mode feature or by downloading Google Photos, but those can also be a bit restrictive if you want to get creative.
With all that said, you’re better off with editing apps like Lift: Story Maker.
Lift: Reels & Story Maker is one of the best editing apps you can use to create Instagram Reels like a pro.
If you’re running an Instagram account to promote a brand, there are also templates available for different niches like e-commerce, fashion, travel, and many more. You can also upload your brand’s logo, fonts, and colors so your branding is consistent.
Lift: Reels & Story Maker is not just an editing tool—it also has a Link in bio feature to create a page where your followers can easily find all of your content online.
Lift editing tools will get those creative juices flowing because there are so many beautiful fonts, stunning effects, aesthetic stickers, and good royalty-free music you can add to your Instagram Reel.
Check out these steps on how to create the most outstanding Instagram Reels using Lift: Reels & Story Maker App:
- Download Lift: Reels & Story Maker app on the App Store and launch it once ready.
- If you’re new to this app, you’ll be asked to take a short quiz that could help you find the best templates you can use based on what you usually post online and your preferences.
- Select Try Free and subscribe after the quiz to start your free trial.
- Next, tap Create from Scratch on the home screen and choose Reel.
- You can also scroll down and find the available Reel templates you can use.
- Add photos or clips to your Reel by tapping on the Media Icon at the bottom. You can also use other tools at the bottom to add text, effects, stickers, and music to your Reel.
- Once you’re done editing, tap the Eye Icon above to see a preview or the Export Icon to publish your reel.
- After tapping the Export Icon, select Export with animation. You can also use Export static if you only edited a photo without animations or effects.
- Tap the Instagram Icon to publish your Reel on Instagram.
- If your reel is intended for another day, tap the schedule icon instead so Lift will send you a notification based on your preferred time and date.
How to Save Instagram Reels?
To save an Instagram reel, click the three dots on the right side of your screen. Select save and wait for the confirmation that the reel is saved.
Where Does Instagram Save Reels?
Instagram saves reels on the menu section located on your Profile feed. Those are the three lines you can see on the upper right side of your screen. Tap on that and select Saved to see all your saved posts, including Instagram Reels.
How to See Liked Reels on Instagram
To see your liked reels on Instagram, tap on the Menu Icon on your profile. Choose Your Activity and then select Interactions. Tap Likes to see all the posts, photos, and reels you liked.
Instagram is now obviously favoring reels over any other content on its platform. As soon as you open your IG app, you’ll see Reels outright, and when browsing through your home feel, you’ll mostly find Reels as well.
If you’re an online creator or an individual looking to boost your account engagement, posting reels is the way to go. Before you do, browse through some of them first to get some inspiration. Save them so you can access them easily anytime.
Once you’re editing a reel, taking breaks is also important. It allows you to recharge your creativity and come back with fresher eyes to see what else you can change or add. Now you know how to use the save feature for Instagram Reels, so use it efficiently!Read more: